Thursday, April 7, 2011

Utah Wedding Photographer :: Brittany Graduation

Well folks my apologies for the lack of posts lately, been a little busy lately. However, here is some new photos. I got the opportunity to do my friend Brittany's graduation photos last weekend. She is graduating from the U and I feel like these pictures suit her well. We tried to get down onto football field for some of the photos, as Brittany has been a huge part of The Muss recently, we were unable to, but maybe another time. Enjoy!




3 comments:

  1. gah -- she's beautiful!!!! i love these pictures. the colors are amazing. your lens is incredible... but so are you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these look awesome devin! great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my sister!!! she is SO GREAT! nice job devin :)

    ReplyDelete